Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



I can't believe it's already 2009! We celebrated last night by going out to dinner at Timberlodge with Jay's Dad, Uncle Larry, and my parents. Mara was such a good girl the whole time! She sat happily in the high chair while we visited and ate. The food was great, and it was a nice night out.

I have a cold and haven't been feeling the best, so after we got home, I read in bed for awhile, and then took some Nyquil. I think I might have made it until about 10:30pm, but not even close to seeing the ball drop. Oh well, maybe next year!

It's hard to believe that this year Mara will turn ONE year old (in only 4 months!) and I sadly...will turn 30. I still have 10 months of being in my 20s though, so I guess I'll try to enjoy them!

Happy 2009! I hope you all have a great year and make lots of memories!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are right...that wasn't even CLOSE to mignight! Must be because you are getting so old. Ha ha. Glad you had a nice dinner. A big, juicy steak sounds delicious!

Jenna said...

Wow, 10:30!?! Well I guess being a mommy will do that to ya! I think I passed out around 2:30am ;) Happy New Year! :)