Friday, January 2, 2009

Crafts

The last few months have been pretty busy, and I haven't been keeping up with my crafty stuff as well as I would have liked.

Obviously my big craft project recently was Mara's stocking, and I got that done in time! But there are several other things that I'd like to get done, so I've made a little list of things that I want to accomplish in 2009. I'm sure I'll be adding to the list as the year goes on!

--Mara's cross-stitch birth announcemnet - I started this when I was pregnant, and it got put on the back-burner after she was born. I really want it to be finished by her first birthday!! It's ALMOST done, just need to finish up some details...

--Jay's stocking - I'll be starting this early in the year so I'm not frantic to finish it up at Christmas time!!

--my stocking - see above!

--Mara's scrapbooks - I was doing really well on Mara's scrapbook until about October, and haven't had time since then. So now I'm several months behind again (and have TONS of photos that need to be ordered and scrapped!). I need to catch up!

--Ireland scrapbook - it's been a year and a half since we went, and I haven't even ordered photos! Narrowing down the 2000+ photos will be the hardest part of this one!

--Other scrapbooks - I need to finish up my wedding scrapbooks, and work on family albums...

I don't have any specific sewing projects in mind, but I would love to do some sewing this year too. I've been wanting to make a quilt, so maybe I'll be able to get started on that...

Yikes. Maybe I should get started right now!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you will be busy! Good luck!

Jenna said...

I havent worked on my scrapbook since October either. Yikes. If I dont get my butt moving soon, there is no way it'll be done before the wedding!!! Good luck with all of your stuff!

Katie said...

yeah, I am falling way behind on my scrapping. I had been doing really well! I need to get a lot of photos uploaded and ordered so that I can get organized!

Andrea said...

Oh great...now you're forcing me to think about all of my unfinished projects too! Argh!

Good luck! =0)