Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twilight DVD

Twilight came out on DVD Saturday. So, yes - I was at Target right around opening time to make sure I could get my copy! There were people (ok, girls) of all ages there right away to get it! Several stores had 'exclusive' editions of the movie, and Target's was the one I wanted. It was 3 discs -tons of extras! It also came with codes for free uploads of the movie and the extras in iTunes. So, I'm in the process of getting all of that on my iPod! Then I'll be able to watch Twilight anywhere! haha.

The movie is great - I was able to watch it last Sunday night without any interuptions, which was nice. I have watched most of the extras - it's fun to see some of the behind the scenes stuff. I still need to watch the movie with director and actor commentary. I started it, but didn't have time for the whole thing. I'm sure that will be entertaining!

They've just started filming for the next film - New Moon. It's supposed to be in theaters on November 20th. I'm interested to see how it will turn out - and really excited! They have a new director and there are several new characters in this one. If done well, it could be REALLY good. I hope it is!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Im hoping to start reading the first book finally now that I have a short break from school! We'll see how that goes! I'm a bit behind ;) Then I'll finally be able to see the movie!