Friday, March 13, 2009

But I LOVE the Kitty, Mama...





I find these pictures hilarious! Mara looooves the cats. She loves being near them and smiles and laughs whenever she see thems (she even called Oliver "Dada" the other day). So I wasn't surprised to see her sitting by Oliver this afternoon (and babbling to him). And then she apparently just wanted to get a little closer...and a little closer... The funny thing was that Oliver just sat there and took it. I love the way he's just looking at her. I kept telling her she needed to be a little more gentle! And then her innocent look in the last picture is priceless!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Those are adorable. I can't believe the cat just sat there.

Isabella said...

Wow...I can't believe your cat just sat there either. And that face she's making in that last photo I know all too well. :)

Jenna said...

aw, she is so cute with Oliver! Thats great that he lets her get so close and shes not afraid!