Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lazy Day

I was really hoping I'd wake up and magically feel better today...but, things like that just don't happen! Mara slept until 8:30, so at least I got a little extra sleep in the morning. Since we got up, we've just been lounging around. Well, if lounging around can be defined as sitting on the couch but getting up every 2 minutes to move Mara away from something she shouldn't be in! She can always find SOMETHING.

Mara is in a pretty good mood today. She's still not eating much formula though. I don't know if her ears are still bugging her when she has a bottle, or what. She's eating her babyfood with no issues, but will only take a couple ounces of formula. Hopefully that will change soon.

I'm trying to get some household things done this afternoon, but not having a lot of luck. It looks really nice out, I wish I felt a little better and had some energy to get out and do something! For now, I'm just going to watch Harry Potter while Mara takes a nap (or plays in her crib, which is what it sounds like she's doing right now!).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Feel better soon, Katie! It's hard being sick and having a little one to watch. Will Jay be around today so that you can get some much-needed rest?