Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ear Infection

We took Mara to the doctor this afternoon. She was still miserable, and still had a fever. We were a little surprised to find out that she had an ear infection. She wasn't really showing any signs that her ears hurt. So, we were able to get some antibiotics that we're starting Mara on today. Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon! She won't be able to go back to daycare until she's been on the antibiotics for 48 hours, so no daycare for us this week! It's kind of a bummer to pay for a full week and not even go once! But, such is life I guess.

I started to feel like I was getting sick yesterday afternoon. Today I felt pretty miserable. Besides being congested and having a sore throat, I have a headache and my whole body aches. I'm hoping to be able to go back to work tomorrow...but we'll see how I'm feeling in the morning. It's definitely hard keeping an eye on a sick baby when I'm sick myself!

Have I mentioned lately that I'm looking forward to spring?? At least it's supposed to warm up a little bit over the next few days!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Poor Mara :( And poor Katie!

Bring on Spring!!! It could get up to 37 degrees on Friday! Yippee!

Jenny said...

I hope you and Mara feel better soon! It seems like everyone is sick lately. Bring on spring!