Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here he comes, to save the day!!



My Dad came over today to save the day! He was able to fix our garage door -- it's working better than it did before it was broken! We are so relieved and grateful!! THANKS DAD!! He also checked my car, which (of course!) worked fine today! That always happens when my Dad looks at it, I swear! I'm just glad that it seems to be running well!

It's been snowing all day - I'm looking out the window now and I can barely see down the street since it's blowing so much now! Jay took this picture outside earlier this afternoon. He was hoping to go play hockey tonight, but it's not looking good!

I'm getting quite a bit done today so far. Mara took a good nap this morning, so I was able to get some laundry done, and wrapped some Christmas presents. I'm on load #3 of laundry now, and about to wrap a few more gifts. I also got some of my Christmas cards sent out today, with more ready for Monday. I have one more load of laundry to do, and I have to figure out what to make for dinner. After Mara goes to bed tonight we'll probably watch a movie, and I'm planning to work on her stocking while we do. I don't plan to leave the house tomorrow either, so I should be able to get quite a bit done on her stocking, I hope!

A big THANKS again to Derek and Dad for their help with our garage door this weekend!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Dad can fix anything! Thank goodness it was something he could fix. At least it turned out better than you thought. =)

Jenna said...

Of course dad could fix it!! :) ...and my car does the same thing when I have dad come and look at it! He must think we're crazy!

Claudia said...

Send him our way. Our garage door has been broken for several months now and Nate says he can fix it, but I've yet to see it happen...