Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hallelujah!!

It's done!!! And done in time for Christmas! I FINALLY finished Mara's stocking tonight. It took a lot of time, but I'm really happy with the result! It's not perfect, but I think it turned out pretty nicely, if I do say so myself!

I'm so happy that Mara will have this stocking for her first Christmas, and she'll hopefully be using it for at least the next 18 years! I hope she likes it!

It will be nice to have a little break from working on a project like this, but I've already purchased kits to make Jay and I stockings, hopefully for next year, so I should probably start working on those early in the year so I don't have to stress again next December!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Your photo of the stocking looks like it should be in a magazine! It looks great!

Claudia said...

LOVE IT!!

Jenny said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to get it done in time for Christmas. It looks fabulous - great job!