Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Six Months!



Mara is six months old today! I can't believe it's been six months since the day she's been born! It really did fly by. She is changing so much. She's sitting up a lot, growing her hair back (yay! It's fuzzy and spiky!), 'talking' a lot, rolling both ways, giggling all the time, and bouncing around constantly! She had an appointment today, so we got some new stats:

20 lbs 14oz

26 inches

Yeah, she's a pretty big girl! Not like we didn't know that!! She was a good girl for her shots, and was in a good mood tonight, so we were happy about that. I was able to get a few photos taken, although none were really spectacular... oh well.

If the next six months fly by as fast as the past six did, Mara will be turning one before I know it!! (sob!)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

O.k....I left a comment on here a little bit ago and it's not showing up! Argh......

What I SAID was that Mara really doesn't look like she's over 20lbs! That just seems crazy to me...maybe she has a lead foot?
=-)