Thursday, October 16, 2008

Countdown to Twilight the Movie...

35 days!

For those that don't know, about a month ago, I became a little obsessed with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. The plot of the books originally put me off, but eventually I 'gave in' and read the four books. I finished the series in about a week -- I couldn't put them down! (but unfortunately had to at times, since I had to work, and had a few other commitments!) Now I'm anxiously awaiting the movie, which opens November 21st. The new trailer gives me goosebumps! I'm just a teenage girl stuck inside an adult body I guess!
If you haven't read these books, you really should give them a try! Just make sure you have a good block of time to set aside!!
Check out this blog to see new stills from the movie, and a new trailer... http://twilightseriesnews.blogspot.com/
In other news, I'm heading out of town this afternoon for a scrapbooking retreat weekend with my sisters and some friends. I'm excited, but nervous since it will be my first time away from Mara overnight. It will be so weird! I'll be gone until Sunday, but will probably stop home at some point to check in. I'll only be about 30 minutes away. I'm hoping to get a lot of Mara's album(s) completed, snack a lot, and have fun with the 8 other ladies that will be there! (We'll miss you, Andrea!!!)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

O.k. I think I might give in and try one of these books while I stare at my wall here in the hospital. I heard some of the girls here talking about them yesterday, so apparently you're not the ONLY freak! HA! I hope you guys have fun this weekend...I'm really, really, really, really, really sad not to be going...WAH.....sniff, sniff. Eat some extra crap for me and scrap lots!

Celestia said...

I can't freakin wait! I am so excited for this. Thanks to Harry Potter, we don't have to wait another month.