Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leaves!


Yesterday was my birthday. It's just not that exciting anymore I guess. I felt old and crabby. Jay and I went to see a movie, and got some groceries while Mara was still at daycare. Then I picked her up and decided to head to my parents' house -- I really wanted to get some photos of Mara playing in leaves, but couldn't find anywhere near us that had a lot of leaves (you know, besides a random stranger's front yard -- and I don't think that would have gone over too well!). Mara wasn't quite sure what to think about the leaves, but I got a few cute pictures! She liked them for a minute, then looked scared, then back to enjoying them. She did topple over a couple times, but overall I think it was a pleasant experience! She was pretty tired after this little adventure, and eventually fell asleep on Grandma's lap.
I love this time of year, but I'm not looking forward to winter, and being stuck in the house all the time!

2 comments:

Celestia said...

I can't wait till the leaves fall here, I want pictures like that!

Andrea said...

I love this pic!! I think you need to make it bigger than a 5x7.......at least an 11x14 in black and white for your living room wall! =-)