Friday, October 16, 2009

There's a Baby in There!




On Tuesday, we went for our anatomy ultrasound! It's hard to believe I am already to that point in the pregnancy! I am 20 weeks along, halfway there!

The ultrasound went GREAT! Everything looks perfect!! We were so excited to see the baby and hear that things looked so good. It is such a relief to know that things are growing and developing like they should be!

We opted not to find out the sex again this time. I think Jay could have been swayed to find out, but I love the surprise when the baby is born. There is no other surprise quite like it!

Baby cooperated well for the measuring, and we got some pretty good pictures, so we were happy! It weighs 10 oz right now, and measured just one day off from my due date (March 4th).

It's amazing how you can tell a difference from baby to baby...this baby was definitely NOT Mara. I know that's obvious, but it's weird how you can pick that up just from an ultrasound. I'm excited to meet the new baby and see what kind of personality he or she will have!

Only 20 weeks (ok, maybe more like 21 or 22!) to go!

No comments: