Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day






We went to my parents house for Mother's Day. Us girls had to get some final alterations done on our dresses for Jenna's wedding, so Mara hung out with Daddy, Uncle Dave, and Grandpa while we went to do that. Aunt Michelle and Uncle Dave had just gotten back from their trip to Hawaii and brought Mara a cute new dress. So she had to model it for everyone. It's so cute!

Shelly and Dave brought the dogs, and Mara loved watching them, and giggled every time they ran past her. Very cute!

And unlike last Mother's Day, when Mara was less than two weeks old, this year I did manage to get a couple of pictures of me and Mara! Last year on my first Mother's Day, I took a couple pictures, but none of myself. So that was my only goal for the day!

No comments: