Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it's Christmas Day already! Where did December go?

Thankfully the weather hasn't been nearly as bad as they were saying, so we were able to go to my Grandma's house yesterday for Christmas Eve. We go every year, so I didn't want to miss it. We did leave earlier than usual, but were able to make it to church in Pine Island before heading home. This morning Mara got up...and didn't really care about her presents. Oh well. It was a little bit of a bummer for me, but not a huge deal. She did love her kitchen and baby stroller, but otherwise wasn't too interested in opening anything (those two things weren't wrapped). And all morning she just keep saying "nigh nigh" so I think she was still tired out from a long day yesterday! We made a nice brunch and now she's passed out in bed!

I have a few final things to do before heading to my parents house later this afternoon, so I better get to it! Hopefully the weather will hold out for the rest of the day.

Lots and lots of photos will be coming soon, stay tuned!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc etc to all of you!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Merry Christmas, Katie, Mara, and family!
Love,
The Smiths