Saturday, June 6, 2009

Aunt Jenna's House



Mara and I finally got a chance to go over to see my sister Jenna's new house last night. Jenna and Derek only live a few miles from us, which is nice. Their house is really nice, and in a great neighborhood!

Mara loved the big backyard!! So did I...that's what I want! It was nice to be able to just let her 'run' free around the yard.

Of course, Mara was into EVERYTHING in Jenna's house. She can spot an XBox 360 controller from a mile away, and ran right over to that when she saw it!

It was nice to see where Jenna and Derek live, and I'm sure we'll be back to play (and visit the nearby park) soon!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Yay! Thanks for coming! Next time we'll definitely have to check out the park! I'm sure Mara will love it. It was so fun to see her running around outside. She is definitely growing up!