Friday, February 26, 2010

Sick!

So, Mara and I are both sick.

I've had a cold for a few days, but each day seems a little worse. My ear started hurting today too. I think it's just sinus pressure.

I got a call from daycare yesterday that Mara was running a fever. Poor girl looked pretty miserable when I went to pick her up. She is coughing and has a runny nose too. We went to the doctor and ruled out an ear infection, so hopefully these colds won't last too long for either of us! She doesn't have a fever today thankfully, but definitely isn't feeling like herself either. She slept 16 hours last night, and took a little nap on the living room floor this afternoon too. Hopefully she'll want to sleep tonight! She's not eating much of anything, but at least is interesting in milk and water.

I am due in less than a week, so we're really hoping to get these germs out of the house before the baby is born!

Somehow Jay tends to avoid these germs that Mara and I keep getting...so hopefully he will at least stay healthy!

No comments: