Sunday, February 21, 2010

37, almost 38 weeks...


I am actually over 38 weeks now, but this was taken last week. Holy belly! The time is getting near, for sure! I'm to the point where not much fits anymore, and I don't really care! I am actually not feeling too bad for being 38+ weeks pregnant. I am a little nauseous off and on, and definitely uncomfortable at times, but I am still sleeping pretty well (I have a bad night here and there, but not too often), and able to sit at work all day without being too uncomfortable.

We finally got a few things set up here for the baby -- the pack n play is set up in our room where the baby will sleep, the swing is set up downstairs (Mara tried to climb in when she saw it). I have a 'diaper' station set up in our bedroom too, and a few other baby items are ready to go when we need them. I have a few things packed in a bag for the hospital, but we do still need to install the carseat. That's something I'm anxious to have done! I've also made some food and stashed it in the freezer so we'll have a couple easy meals after we get home with the baby.

Overall, things are going well. We'll have a baby in less than four weeks, for sure!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Wow!! I hadn't realized that you were so close! You look fantastic. I'm eager to see pictures of your new lo.

Andrea said...

Can't wait to hear the news! Make sure I'm on 'the list'!