Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sledding with Grandma and Grandpa



Mara and I went to my parents house this morning to play. It's finally a little nicer out (meaning, it's above zero!) so we wanted to take her out to play in the snow. I like to get her out of the house to do things while Jay's working or she tends to get bored!

The pictures make it look like Mara's having fun, but the sad truth was that she wasn't thrilled with the sledding (or the snow)! Poor kid! I was hoping she would enjoy it! The first time Grandpa pulled her and Grandma in the sled, she closed her eyes the whole time. The second time, she yelled and cried. Oops! Oh well...maybe next year?

She did enjoy playing inside with Grandpa and Grandma and their toys though! We stayed for lunch and past her normal naptime, so I wasn't sure if she would nap when we got home. She surprised me by falling asleep almost as soon as we got in the car to go home, and slept for 2+ hours once I got her into her home and in her crib! Must have been tired out from all that fresh air!

No comments: