Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter Mania!

I realized that I almost typed 'maniac' in the title...which really wouldn't be too far off!

I am somewhat obsessed with all things Harry Potter, so I had been counting down for a long time, to the most recent movie. Jay is the one that got me hooked on the movies (and the books!) and we've gone to all of them together. The newest one (part one of the two) came out on Friday, and we went to a 9:15am showing.

It was fabulous!! Well worth the wait, and makes me want to re-read the books (again...). I am excited and sad - only one movie left. I think it will be amazing, but bittersweet. The end is near...

Sigh.

But for now, I'm just trying to plan when I can go back to see this movie again!!







2 comments:

Claudia said...

I must admit, that when I realized it was opening day of Harry Potter, you were the first person I thought of. Yup, I think you're title wasn't too far off.

Nate and I are looking forward to going. Hopefully soon.

Claudia said...

DH and I saw it a few weeks ago. FANTASTIC!!! We really enjoyed it.