Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year?

Life is getting in the way of my personal time lately!

I won't lie...I've been stressed out a lot lately. There is always something to worry about it seems (or maybe I just worry too much?).

Having two kids is so much more work than just one. Mara is in a difficult stage right now a lot of the time too, which doesn't help.

I feel like I'd like to get away from everything for a week of peace and quiet...but it would all be here waiting for me when I got back (plus more!), so it's probably not worth it.

Oh well...that's life I guess. It's hard to complain when we're all healthy and even if the kids are frustrating sometimes, the sweet things they do makes up for some of it ;)

Hopefully 2011 will be a great year for us, and for all of you!

No comments: