Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mara is TWO!



She looks thrilled to be two, huh? She was tired and mad at me when I took these, but at least they accurately depict the attitude of a two year old I guess...

I can't believe my 'baby' is two already! It seems like just yesterday she was a newborn...or learning to sit up...or crawl...or walk. Now she's running around, talking up a storm, and throwing tantrums!

I think this is the last monthly photo shoot we'll be doing. We've done one every month for the last two years! Lots of fun memories looking back at the pictures...she has changed so much!!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I'm blogging away at the same time as you,so I get to comment just after you post! :)

I can't believe our girls are two!! I LOVE the second picture. Doesn't that just the epitomy of a two year old! She's such a beautiful young lady.